I painted Snake a little
different than in either of the Escape films. I leaned towards
combining what I liked about the costumes in both films and a
little imagination. The diorama was all scratch built by me
and I started with some green fake flower foam and carved it up a
bit to make the stone walls. I used some of that stone paint
to do the walls, this works good because it also seals up the wall
from crumbling so easy as the green fake flower foam will do
without anything on it.
|I added a couple wooden crates
I built from balsa & bass wood. I airbrushed a bit of
graphitti on the back wall too. I used just a plain board
for the floor and coated it with a gravel, dirt, and "Modge
Podge" mixture. To top it off I made the barbwire rolls
with some picture hanging wire.
Please feel free to
contact me with any questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for looking at my work!