Model Museum FAQ
If you experience any difficulty with this, please EMAIL HERE
is the Model Museum ?
The Model Museum is a collection of built up models submitted by
members of the Clubhouse Modeling Community. Its intended use
is a gallery to share and learn with other members.
can I buy a model I saw in the Museum ?
There are several ways to "try" to obtain a model posted in the Museum:
1. Many of the modeler names are hyperlinked to their Clubhouse
accounts. You can contact them through the Clubhouse. If you are
not a member, you should be, it don't cost you anything.
2. See if the model has been listed as a Recommended Dealer.
3. Check the Dealer Locator.
4. Try doing an internet search for the model or manufacturer.
5. Try looking on Ebay (But watch out for recasts).
6. Go onto the Clubhouse Swap & Sell and ask your question.
|What are RECOMMENDED DEALERS ?|
companies that sell models.
They have over the years proven to the membership that they
provide a quality product at a fair and reasonable price. The
Administrators of the Clubhouse do not give the "Seal of Approval"
lightly. We provide this list so that you can buy your kits with
confidence. We receive NO remuneration from these dealers.
|Why are some manufacturers hyperlinked ?|
link dealers that have been given the Clubhouse
"Seal of Approval". These dealers are on our Recommended
Dealers List. Other manufacturers that are listed next to the
model may have gone out of business, but we recommend
that you contact the modeler or ask on the Forums about any
dealer before you spend your money,